Jorge Sá gave a workshop to the top managers of Vodafone on the topic:
“Nobels Thaler and Kahneman of behavioral economics: the revolution in digital marketing”
The workshop focused on:
- The application of behavioral economics to the various areas of business management, marketing and digital marketing
- Concrete examples of the telecommunications sector
After the workshop, Vodafone’s managers were divided into groups of four and Professor Sá gave coaching sessions to each group. Then each group produced a suggestion of action (new product, change in the existent products, etc.) to present to the board of Vodafone.
Professor Sá is the President of Vasconcellos e Sá Associates, a Drucker expert, an economic freedom speaker and an European competitiveness speaker and expert.
Professor Jorge Sá is a world-renowned Drucker and Kotler speaker on management, global economic environment and economics topics. (economic freedom expert brazil)
His conferences are based on books endorsed by Peter Drucker (founder of modern management) and Philip Kotler (founder of modern marketing), the two Nobel prizes on behavioral economics (D. Kahneman and R. Thaler), and the practices of the best managers in the world (Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Jack Welch, Alfred Sloan, Andy Grove, Helmut Maucher, A.G. Lafley, among others).
Major topics of Professor Sá’s conferences:
- Practical Drucker: how to create battle-ready organizations
- Corporate strategy
- Business strategy
- Staffing based on Shakespeare (Henry V)
- Focus and time management
- Client management
- The two Nobel prizes on behavioral economics
- Churchill and how to create a strong organizational culture
- The eleven trends in the global economic environment
- The power of economic freedom: how to increase a country’s productivity
- The competitiveness of the major world economic blocks
- Our world, our ignorance
For more information on Professor Sá’s conferences check our page: https://www.vasconcellosesa.com/public-speaking/conferences/