On August 2016 Professor Jorge Sá published the article “Winds of Change: the future has arrived at the health sector” at the Journal of Internal Medicine. This article focuses on the major trends in health management.
The article is available at: http://www.spmi.pt/revista/vol23/vol23_n2_2016_066_074.pdf
Professor Sá, a former Drucker student and a Drucker expert, published hundreds of articles in newspapers and magazines worldwide specialized in business administration and economics, as well as ± 50 academic/blind refereed articles in academic journals.
Examples of newspapers and magazines:
- Performance Magazine
- Paper Money
Examples of academic journals:
- Strategic Management Journal
- European Management Journal
- Long Range Planning
- Industrial Marketing Management
- European Journal of Marketing
- Management Decision
- Journal of Internal Medicine
Also, Professor Sá published 24 books in twelve languages (English, Chinese/Mandarin, Russian, Ukrainian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Lithuanian, Thai, Korean, Norwegian and Iranian) by various international publishers, e.g. Financial Times/Prentice-Hall, Kogan Page, Palgrave/MacMillan, Larcier, Laberinto, etc.
His books have received endorsements, among others, from Peter F. Drucker, Cecily Drucker, Philip Kotler, Al Ries, Don Hambrick, Karl Moore, Peter Starbuck (president of the London Drucker Society), etc.
Sample of endorsements received:
- “Absolutely enjoyed it, thank you for sharing. Brilliant… Thank you!” (Dr. Jeffrey Magee – Publisher of the Performance Magazine)
- “This book will be a winner as Sá offers the most comprehensive treatment and assessment of attack and defense business strategies. It is guaranteed to stimulate your strategic and tactical imagination.” (Philip Kotler – Professor at Northwestern University, founder of modern marketing)
- “Exceptionally well written and all business books should be this way.” (Al Ries – Author of the bestsellers Positioning, Marketing Warfare, etc.)
- “Professor Jorge Sá’s book Anergy is one of those occasional milestones in management history that we’ve all been waiting for. Much has been written on strategy but no one has produced it in the same disciplined scheduled form that can be applied in practice. The prime importance of strategy was identified by Peter Drucker as early as 1954 in his The Practice of Management where he stressed the essentials, but as Jorge correctly records, he never scheduled the steps. No doubt Drucker would have commended Jorge’s extension of his life’s work.” (Peter Starbuck – Chairman of the Peter Drucker London Society)
For more information check our page: https://www.vasconcellosesa.com/research/